- What careers involve languages?
- What jobs can you get if you study languages?
- Which foreign language is best to learn?
- Which language is closest to English?
- Which language translators are in demand?
- Which foreign language pays the most?
- What is the most useful language to learn after English?
- Which languages are in high demand?
- Which language is best for career?
- What is the No 1 programming language?
- Is German a dying language?
- What is the best language to learn to make money?
- What language should I learn in 2020?
What careers involve languages?
Explore some of the sectors below to learn how language competency can make all the difference.Translation & Interpretation (T&I) Translators write, while interpreters speak.
What jobs can you get if you study languages?
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:Broadcast journalist.Detective.Diplomatic service officer.Education consultant.English as a foreign language teacher.International aid/development worker.Logistics and distribution manager.Marketing executive.More items…
Which foreign language is best to learn?
The Most Important Languages To Learn In 2020Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2020. … Spanish. … German. … French. … Arabic. … Russian. … Portuguese. … 8. Japanese.More items…
Which language is closest to English?
FrisianThe closest language to English is one called Frisian, which is a Germanic language spoken by a small population of about 480,000 people. There are three separate dialects of the language, and it’s only spoken at the southern fringes of the North Sea in the Netherlands and Germany.
Which language translators are in demand?
Here are the languages in the highest demand for translators.Spanish. Most people will be able to guess correctly that Spanish is the language in the highest demand for translators. … Mandarin. Mandarin is another language in very high demand, especially in the international business sector. … German. … Any Language.
Which foreign language pays the most?
Below is a list of the languages that are paid the highest according to ranks of the top and most popular languages:German: … Arabic: … French: … Dutch: … Spanish: … Japanese: … Russian: … Italian:More items…•
What is the most useful language to learn after English?
9 Easiest Languages For English Speakers To LearnNorwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language for English speakers to pick up. … Swedish. Our second easiest language also comes from Scandinavia and the Germanic family of languages. … Spanish. This pick should come as no surprise. … Dutch. … Portuguese. … Indonesian. … Italian. … French.More items…•
Which languages are in high demand?
Here’s a lowdown on some of the popular foreign languages in demand across the globe and how learning them could help us.Mandarin/ Chinese language. … Spanish. … Portuguese. … German. … French. … Russian. … Japanese. … Italian.More items…
Which language is best for career?
– Here are the top 10 best languages for your career:Mandarin Chinese.German.Portuguese.Japanese.Spanish.Korean.French.Arabic.More items…•
What is the No 1 programming language?
1. Python. Number of jobs: 19,000. Average annual salary: $120,000. Benefits: Python is widely regarded as a programming language that’s easy to learn, due to its simple syntax, a large library of standards and toolkits, and integration with other popular programming languages such as C and C++.
Is German a dying language?
So, the German language is not dying. Much too many people speak German as a native language, and the fact that it’s an Indoeuropean language makes it less likely to die out. … Right, so the language isn’t dying, but it has definitely changed. According to Thomas Steinfeld, German is an invention of the late 1800s.
What is the best language to learn to make money?
09 Jul Top 6 Foreign Languages to Learn (to Make More Money)Arabic. The world is highly reliant on oil-producing economies. … Mandarin Chinese. Mandarin Chinese has over 2 billion speakers in China, the world’s second largest economy. … Spanish. … French. … German. … Japanese.
What language should I learn in 2020?
1. Python. Python continues to be one of the best programming languages every developer should learn this year. The language is easy-to-learn and offers a clean and well-structured code, making it powerful enough to build a decent web application.